There are way too many fun things to do in the Napa Valley but here is our list of top 10. Enjoy!
1. Hot air ballooning – Fly above the valley with Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides.
2. Hiking and Biking – Hike and bike at the Napa Land Trust, Bothe State Park or Robert Louis Stevenson State Park.
3. V Marketplace – Shop, buy art and dine in Yountville.
4. Di Rosa – Visit Di Rosa art museum and view the art from Bay Area artists.
5. Culinary Institute of America at Greystone – Take a culinary or wine class in St. Helena.
6. Spa Solage at Solage Calistoga – Indulge, classic Calistoga style in a traditional mud bath or mud treatment such as the Mudslide.
7. Napa Valley Wine Train – Ride the train for lunch or dinner and a beautiful ride through the valley.
8. Visit Meadowood in St. Helena – Eat at their three Michelin-starred restaurant, play golf, tennis or croquet.
9. Oxbow Public Market – Sip and savor over a progressive lunch at the Oxbow Public Market in Downtown Napa.
10. Castello di Amorosa – Visit and taste wine at an impressively accurate reproduction of a medieval castle in Calistoga.
Need more ideas? Visit our Things to Do in the Napa Valley section.